Wednesday, September 18, 2013

B61-12 Nuclear Bomb Triggers Debate in the Netherlands

leeg
B61-12 Nuclear Bomb Triggers Debate in the Netherlands, appeared in the Federation American Scientist Blog by Hans N. Kristensen, September 13, 2013,

The issue of the improved military capabilities of the new B61-12 nuclear bomb entered the Dutch debate with a news story describing NATO’s approval in 2010 of the military characteristics of the weapon. Dutch approval to introduce the enhanced bomb later this decade is controversial because the Dutch parliament wants the government to work for a withdrawal of nuclear weapons from the Netherlands and Europe. For more see link below...

After reading the 12 comments already there, I was worried about the discussion in the comments, so I placed my first comment. Checking the next day I found my comment was not placed, so I wrote my second comment and so on the third day my third and last comment. And here is a screenshot as proof:
http://www.cornnet.nl/~akmalten/Ak_Malten%27s_B61_modification_opposition_comments-FAS_Blog.GIF

clicking the picture will give you an enlarge version to able you to read my comments still awaiting moderation.
One can only wonder why or understand the answer !

Ak Malten, Pro Peaceful Energy Use


"B61-12 Nuclear Bomb Triggers Debate in the Netherlands" article at the Federation American Scientists Blog - ( including the 12 Comments )

The Reaching Critical Will publication "Unspeakable suffering: the humanitarian impact of nuclear weapons" mentioned in my comments
( the link is: http://www.reachingcriticalwill.org/resources/publications-and-research/publications/7422-unspeakable-suffering-the-humanitarian-impact-of-nuclear-weapons )

leeg

rss-feed
For a greener planet website 
For a greener planet ( blog -
this blog in:
Atom - RSS )
More websites by Ak Malten
leeg

No comments:

Post a Comment